Flax Banana Yogurt Muffins
- 1 cup gf all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp gluten replacement, xanthan gum
- 1 cup oats, rolled, old fashioned (oatmeal, dry)
- 1/4 cup raw brown sugar (organic)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (ground, organic, cold milled w/lignans)
- 3 medium bananas, raw
- 4 oz greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup applesauce, organic
- 2 tsp 100% pure vanilla extract, no alcohol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place muffin liners in muffin tins.
- Mix dry ingredients, flour and flaxseed in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas, then add yogurt, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into moist ingredients until combined. Batter should be lumpy.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.