Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (GF)
- 1 cup almond butter, organic, creamy, raw
- 2 med bananas, raw
- 2 large eggs, whole, organic
- 1 tsp vanilla 100% pure vanilla extract, alcohol free
- 2 tbsp. pure raw honey, organic
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, unfiltered, organic
- 6 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet, organic
- Preheat over to 400°.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor and blend until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tins with liners and pour patter into tins.
- Bake 15-20 minutes for full-sized muffins, and 10-14 minutes for minis. If baking mini-muffins 1 serving size = 2 muffins.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.