Baked Shrimp With Feta
- 2 tsp lemon juice, raw
- ¾ lb shrimp, raw
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- ½ cup onion, raw, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1 tbsp wine, white, table (optional)
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 cup tomatoe, diced, organic
- 1oz feta cheese, reduced fat, crumbled
- 1 tbsp parsley, raw, minced
- 2 oz angel hair pasta, dry, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash, peel and de-vein shrimp.
- In a large bowl add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Heat EVO in large pan over medium heat and add onion and chopped garlic.
- Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add white wine, oregano, pepper and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp mixture.
- Place in a 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While shrimp is baking, prepare pasta according to package directions.
- When cheese is melted, remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley and serve over pasta.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.