Baked Cod with Lemon & Feta
- 6 oz COD, ALASKAN, WILD
- 2 oz FETA CHEESE, REDUCED FAT, crumbled
- 1/3 cup LEMON JUICE, RAW
- 1 1/2 tsp OREGANO
- 1 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 2 tbsp GREEN ONIONS, CHOPPED
- Top each cod piece with 1 ounce feta cheese.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish easily flakes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove the cover, add chopped green onion and bake an additional 5 minutes.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.