Almond Crusted Cod
- 2 oz wild Alaskan cod
- 1/2 almonds, ground
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- Soak cleaned fish in almond milk for 15 minutes.
- Season ground almonds with sea salt and pepper.
- Shake off excess milk and coat with seasoned ground almonds. Almond meal should stick with outer layer remaining dry.
- Heat sautè pan on medium high heat.
- Add EVO when pan is hot.
- When EVO is hot, cook fish about 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Do not overcook.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.