GENERAL CONTEST ENTRY AND GIVEAWAY POLICIES
(Effective, September 30, 2015)
This GENERAL ENTRY AND GIVEAWAY POLICY (C&G Policy), along with the specific contest and giveaway rules indicated in each contest and giveaway opportunity (C&G Rules) shall govern all ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC (CLPL) contests and giveaways. In the event a conflict of terms arises, the specific C&G Rules for each contest or giveaway shall first apply, followed by the C&G Policy, which includes any provisions not addressed by specific C&G Rules. By entering any CLPL contest and/or giveaway you agree to be bound be this C&G Policy, in addition to the C&G Rules specified in each contest or giveaway opportunity,
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A CONTEST OR GIVEAWAY SPONSORED BY CLPL. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING. FURTHER, ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS SHALL APPLY TO ANY AND ALL CONTEST OR GIVEAWAY ENTRIES, WHICH SHALL BE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Contests and Giveaways (collectively, Contests) are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of old at the time of entry. Employees of CLPL, its affiliates, and other companies associated with the promotion of Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Contests are subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including IRS tax withholding requirements.
- Contests are sponsored by CLPL, located at 7710 Hazard Center Drive, Ste E-323, San Diego, CA 92108, and any co-sponsor named in Contest announcements (Sponsor(s)).
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in Contests constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of all C&G Policies and C&G Rules (collectively Contest Rules) and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which are final and binding. Winning prize is contingent upon being compliant with all Contest Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Periods. Contests will begin on the date specified in each announcement and end on the date specified in each announcement. Entries that are submitted before or after Contest Periods will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the stated duration for each Contest using the following method: Online (Website) Entries
- How to Enter. Website Entries will be available by visiting our website(s), YouTube Channel or other social media platforms, as specified in each Contest announcement and following the directions provided to fill out and submit each entry. Entry shall be limited to one (1) entry per person, per household, per email address, and per IP address, for the duration of each Contest period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, household, email address, or Internet (IP) address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing. On or about the date specified in each Contest announcement, the Sponsor(s) will select potential winners in random drawings from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor(s) will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about the date specified in each Contest announcement. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date first attempt at contact, the Sponsor(s) may select an alternative potential winner at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified via email or phone. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian, if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim their prize. If the potential winner is at least 19 but still considered a minor is their jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sing the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf, and fulfill any other requirements imposed on the winner set for the in the Contest Rules. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of the official, Contest Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor(s) will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by randomly drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-rewarded.
- The prizes awarded will be in accordance to the prize(s) specified in each Contest announcement. However, in its sole discretion, Sponsor(s) reserves the right to award reasonable substitutions where prize specified in Contest announcement becomes unavailable or impermissible through no fault of Sponsor(s).
- General Conditions. In the event the operation, security, or administration of a Contest is impaired in any way, for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event a Contest is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion, Sponsor(s) may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and them resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the official, Contest Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponser(s) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Contest or to be acting in violation of official Contest Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website(s), YouTube Channel, or other applicable social media platforms, or undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor(s) reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies available to Sponsor(s) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure of Sponsor(s) to enforce any provision of the official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in Contests, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor(s) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other company associated with Contests, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising from or related to participation in Contests or receipt or use of any prize(s) (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in Contests; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with Contests, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of Contests, the announcement of winners, the cancellation or postponement of an event and/or announcement, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of an application, the processing of entry applications downloads, or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in Contests or acceptance, receipt or misuse of any prize(s) (including any travel or activity related thereto.) Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the applicable Contest, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees or incidental, consequential, direct or indirect, or punitive damages; and by entering Contest(s) Entrant waives its right to the same. Further, Entrant agrees Released Parties shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Contest(s).
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. In the event a dispute arises from or relates to official Contest Rules and Sponsor(s) and entrant is unable to settle the dispute between them, the dispute shall be referred to a mutually agreeable mediator within twenty (20) days of a written request for mediation submitted by either party. The parties will share the costs of mediation equally.
- Claims, Jurisdiction and Venue. Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising from or connected to Contests or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, or exercise of right of action to joint and several liability. Further, entrant agrees to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of all claims by a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of California. All issues and questions concerning, validity, interpretation and enforceability of official Contest Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor(s) in connection with Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of laws in any jurisdiction other than the state of California.